IOFGA Organic Certification
Annie's Farm is full symbol organic.
Registered with IOFGA
Licence number 7504
Providing organic certification for farmers, growers, processors and retailers while working to promote organic food and farming in Ireland.
IOFGA has been at the forefront of the organic movement in Ireland since it was established in 1982. Over thirty years of experience in inspecting, certifying and networking with organic farmers and processors have placed the association in a unique position to serve a dynamic and growing organic market.
- is a strong positive lobby style group for organic farmers and processors and is influential in developing organic policy in Ireland
- is the certification company of choice for the majority of organic producers and processors in Ireland
- promotes organic food and farming in the national media and at events.
- provides organic certification to the highest standard in Ireland and the UK
- provides information on training and organic farming
- offers technical information and standards updates through our regular newsletters
- offers a friendly and efficient service to our members together with very competitive rates
- publish Irelands only organic magazine, Organic Matters supplied free of charge to members.
- Run a series of member-led field talk events. These events are held on IOFGA organic farms and are a forum for discussing various technical aspects of organic farming.
- IOFGA have a continuous and ongoing interaction at EU level on Organic Regulations to ensure an even playing field for our Irish producers and processors.
- IOFGA deliver extensive recommendations in response to public consultations on matters relevant to Organic Farming.